23 Mar UPDATE: Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Dear Valued Patients, friends and families of PANIRA Clinic,
As your healthcare provider, we have been monitoring the new outbreak of Coronavirus or COVID-19 closely. With the constant evolution of this virus, our top priority is to provide you the best quality care and ensure your well-being.
In that spirit, we are implementing steps to protect you, your families, our community and our staff. Please remember PANIRA Clinic is still operating and here for your healthcare needs; please call us at 239-529-5580 to schedule an appointment to speak to your healthcare provider through our TELEMEDICINE system or to be seen at the Clinic.
If you are experiencing the following symptoms and have concerns about COVID-19, please GO TO THE NEAREST EMERGENCY ROOM:
– Fever, Cough
– Shortness of breath or difficulty to breath
– Chest pressure/chest pain
– Confusion/inability to arouse; bluish lips/face
Remember, with the current pandemic, the elderly and those with underlying medical problems like high blood pressure, heart problems and diabetes are more likely to develop serious illness. PLEASE
– Wash your hands with soap & water for 20 seconds
– Cover your coughs & sneezes with your arm, not your hands
– Avoid touching your face and eyes with unwashed hands
– If you’re sick and concerns that you have COVID-19, stay at home & avoid crowds. If possible, call us ahead to inform of the symptoms for recommendations: DO NOT WALK-IN at the clinic. GO TO THE EMERGENCY ROOM for treatment.
– Wear a face mask
– Practice social distancing.
Please contact the Health Department at 1-866-779-6121 for further instructions. For the latest updates on COVID-19, please visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) or the Florida Department of Health websites:
You are important to us and the community. We want you to stay healthy.
PANIRA Healthcare Clinic Staff